* Midland Funding vs. Susan Grigsby.
* American Express Bank vs. Nancy Woody.
* Portfolio Recovery Associates vs. Vanessa Bergadon.
* Midland Funding vs. Kellyn Abner.
* Kentucky Farm Bureau Mutal Insurance Company vs. Joshua Grigsby Shane.
* Midland Funding vs. April Childers.
* City of Hazard vs. Kings Food Court.
* Cavalry SPV I vs. Christy Hampton.
Domestic Violence cases
*Joshua Paul Ashley vs. Jordyn Kimber Ashley-Prewitt.
* Ashley Throckmorton, 28, endangering the welfare of a minor and tampering with physical evidence.
* Nikolas Cody Gibson, 22, second-degree burglary and carrying a concealed deadly weapon.
* Earnest Earl Lawson, 43, second-degree assault.
* Austin Tug Gayheart, 22, theft by unlawful taking involving an automobile $500 or more but less than $10,000 and first-degree criminal mischief.
* Tony D. Wade, 45, alcohol intoxication, second-degree disorderly conduct, menacing and resisting arrest.
* Dustin R. Coots, 32, alcohol intoxication.
* Arlis Noble, 39, operating a motor vehicle under the influence, careless driving, second-degree wanton endangerment, failure of owner to maintain required insurance and failure to produce insurance card.
* Anthony M. Vanover, 31, public intoxication.
* Crystal Combs, 31, theft by unlawful taking less than $500, and third-degree criminal trespassing.
* Wesley Scott Griffe, 35, operating a motor vehicle under the influence, second-offense operating motor vehicle under the influence, operating on a suspended/revoked operator’s license, possession of license when privileges are revoked/suspended, failure to wear seat belts, no/expired registration plates, no/expired Kentucky registration receipt, failure of owner to maintain required insurance, failure to produce insurance card, second-degree disorderly conduct and menacing.
* Melissa Chireen Longsworth, 39, alcohol intoxication.
* Kyle Patrick, 24, alcohol intoxication.
* Matthew Dean Shelden, 30, theft by unlawful taking less than $500.
* Ernest Reed, 56, alcohol intoxication.
* Derrick Lynn Davis, 36, operating motor vehicle under the influence and second-degree disorderly conduct.
* Christopher Scott Williams, 33, alcohol intoxication.