ATLANTA – The nation’s iconic neighborhood restaurant and gathering place, Huddle House, announced today a breakfast breakthrough that will sweeten mornings for millions around the country. Featuring flavor profiles unlike ever before at Huddle House, the new Sweet Cakes capture every itty bit of taste buds with fluffy, platter-size pancakes that are topped with unquestioned sweetness.
“This is the sweetest surprise and delight we could give our legions of fans. We have been hard at work behind the scenes developing craveable combinations for the most delicious Sweet Cakes we could create. They are truly ‘Pancakes Perfected’,” said Michael Abt, CEO of Huddle House. “From our true Old-Fashioned Buttermilk to indulgent combinations like Oreo Cookie Crunch and Caramel Apple Cobbler, Sweet Cakes are a treat that everyone can enjoy.”
Perfect for breakfast lovers in the mornings, as well as for brunch, lunch, dinner, or as a late night treat, the thick and fluffy platter-sized Sweet Cakes are available in eight different flavor and topping combinations:
· Oreo® Cookie Crunch – Crushed Oreos® cooked inside and topping the pancakes with rich chocolate syrup and creamy whipped topping
· Caramel Apple Cobbler – Warm apple cobbler, rich caramel syrup and creamy whipped topping
· Butter Pecan Praline – Crunchy pecans topped with rich caramel syrup
· Strawberries & Cream – Strawberry topping finished with creamy whipped topping
· Chocolate Chip Fix – Chocolate chips melted inside the fluffy pancakes
· Southern Pecan – Pancakes packed with crunch pecans
· Wild Blueberry – Bursting with plump blueberries
· Old-Fashioned Buttermilk – Made from Huddle House’s signature batch
Every Sweet Cakes order comes with two large, fluffy pancakes. Guests can also make any order of Sweet Cakes a platter, which includes eggs and bacon or sausage, or even add a single Sweet Cake to any meal. The pancakes are also available on the kid’s menu.
Sweet Cakes are now available at 150 participating Huddle House restaurants across the country and will be available at all locations by the end of 2017.
To learn more about Huddle House, visit www.huddlehouse.com. For more information about available franchise opportunities, visit www.huddlehousefranchising.com.
About Huddle House
Committed to serving “Any Meal, Any Time,” Huddle House restaurants have become icons in the communities they serve throughout the country. The core values on which the brand was founded – serving freshly prepared, quality home-style food in a warm, friendly environment that brings the community together – are as true today as they were when it was founded 52 years ago. Today, the brand has over 400 locations open or in development.
To learn more about Huddle House franchise opportunities, visit huddlehousefranchising.com and for more information about the brand, visit the company website at huddlehouse.com.