Kentucky Teleworks is now screening eastern Kentucky applicants for several jobs where they can work at home for two companies that are global leaders in telework.
The available jobs include customer service, IT support, and sales jobs that start at nine dollars an hour and include health benefits for full-time employees. Also available are at-home interviewing jobs that start at eight dollars an hour with the potential to earn up to $11.35 an hour.
Job seekers can apply by coming to one of these upcoming Kentucky Teleworks screening days:
• Tuesday, May 15, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Kentucky Career Center JobSight, 401 E. Mt. Vernon St., Somerset. Call 677-4124 to find out more.
• Tuesday, May 22, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Kentucky Career Center JobSight, 412 Roy Campbell Drive, Hazard. Call 436-3161 to find out more.
• Thursday, May 31, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Northeast WIA Career Center, 1103A State Highway 7, Grayson. Call 286-4443 for more information.
• Friday, June 1, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Northeast WIA Career Center, 103 Gee St., Sandy Hook. Call 738-4731 to find out more.
• Wednesday and Thursday, June 6 and 7, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Kentucky Career Center JobSight, 138 College St., Pikeville. Call 433-7721 to find out more.
• Friday, June 8, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Aspire Center, 90 Airport Rd., Monticello. Call 1 866-316-5015 to find out more.
Applicants must have a distraction-free space for a home office and high-speed internet service.
These legitimate, rewarding job opportunities are the result of partnerships between the companies and Kentucky Teleworks, a service of the Eastern Kentucky Concentrated Employment Program (EKCEP), Inc. Kentucky Teleworks identifies and develops valid work-from-home opportunities and helps eastern Kentuckians prepare for and land these jobs.
For more information about Kentucky Teleworks, visit www.kentuckyteleworks.com, call (606) 435-8498, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Find Kentucky Teleworks on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kentuckyteleworks.
For more information about the services EKCEP provides to businesses, call 606-436-5751 or visit www.ekcep.org.